Thursday, January 02, 2014

Sugarwood

I have made some really cool friends here in New Enland. From neighbors, co workers, and parents of our kid's friends. God has place each one in our lives for a purpose! My friend, L, let us use her condo up north again! It was perfect! 
 We went skiing at Bretton Woods! Did I mention it was in the single digits? Crazy cold! I also realized how out of shape I am! My thighs were burning! I only went on about 5 runs over the course of the day and I had enough! Our kids are amazing! They were going down the diamonds through trees and all kinds of crazy stuff! I wish I was as brave as them!
 The kids love showing off in front of Grandpa!
 Proof I was skiing! Oh I also found a candy shop at the top of one of the lifts ( we went again a couple days after Gma and Gpa left-- wish i had found this earlier!) It is a famous shop and I plan on visiting the mother store a few towns over on another trip!
 Our lil shark and Grandma and here I am below! Did i mention it was COLD?
 The kids learned how to play checkers at sugarwood!

 Such a fun visit!

No comments: