Thursday, January 02, 2014

Christmas Party 2013

 Lets see......12 adults and 16 kids!!! It was a little wild at our house! Great time with great friends!
 The two guys above are identical twins! They don't look it here though but after 4 years of know them,  I was telling Conner about them being twins and he responded with an awwwhaaa moment, "that is why I can't tell them apart!"
 Cuties
 The ladies!
 craft down in the basement!! Smart idea mommy!
 buddies
 Wild night of Karaoke
 Gestures and Christmas charades
 This sweet boy let me pull out his tooth! I think I am actually the tooth fairy!
 My favorite jello treat! so yummy! Brings back childhood memories!
 The C family
 Meatball sliders and sausage meatballs
 Another C family
 One more C family
 The D family
 Another D family!!! Ha I just realized we had a C and D party!
 Christmas bingo
A great night celebrating Jesus' birth with great friends!

No comments: