Thursday, January 02, 2014

2 precious miracles

 So the cat is out of the bag! I think this is my first post on this blog! I started a seperate blog for this journey we are on but I think I will start posting here! Stephanie is our amazing surrogate! We absolutely love her and her family! Crazy the journey we both went on before we met each other! I believe it is all in God's timing! So last week was Stephanie's 12th week of being pregnant with our 2 precious miracles! Yep 2!! God is so good! Not sure if everyone understands but these are our biological children. They took my eggs and Tim's sperm and then let them meet up and form these precious little ones. We let them grow for a bit and then put them in Stephanie's uterus so she can grow them for us! We are all so excited and beyond thrilled. 2014 is going to be a great year full of tons of surprises! Babies are due July 11th but I am figuring they will be a bit early!! Hoping they grow until at least 37 weeks before they make their appearance! I am getting so excited just typing about it!
Aren't they cute? They look just like their daddy!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Congratulations Tami!!! You already know, but we are expecting a girl in June! How fun that you have 2 little ones coming.